HAPPY MONDAY! I am happy to announce that Primal Fitness Pittsburgh will be hosting our very first kettlebell user course in September, 2015. I wanted to give you all some ample time to plan ahead for this incredible opportunity that is about to hit the greater city of Pittsburgh.Trust me, you are NOT going to want to miss this!
Our kettlebell user course will be held on Saturday, September 19th from 8:00 am until 5 p.m. Here’s what you can expect from this exciting new event:
You will learn. . .
- Kettlebell training safety techniques.
- Unique Stretching to spare your joints and bounce back for more lifting.
- State-of-the-art breathing techniques for strength, endurance, back safety, and stress reduction.
- Tension skills for instant strength gains.
- Ab training that will increase your core strength 300% more intensely than with other traditional ab exercises.
- Shoulder mobility drills to increase range of motion and overall power output.
The lifts that we will cover will include. . .
DEADLIFT — the most “functional” exercise.
SQUAT — the essential and easy-to-learn goblet squat.
SWING — the “fat-burning athlete builder”.
TURKISH GET-UP, OR TGU — a lesson in moving strong.
MILITARY PRESS — a classic test of strength and one of the very best upper body builders.
Participants will be handed a user manual that will cover the above mentioned skills and much more. You are even provided a training plan to follow in order to gain strength, burn fat, and increase your conditioning long after this course is over. PLUS, this course will provide .8 CEUs toward your National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) credentials. If you are a trainer who is certified through NASM and are looking for a great way to gain CEU’s, be sure to register today!
Registration is just $299 and is now open to the public! If you have any other questions regarding this certification, you may email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I look forward to seeing you all at this incredible event in September! Have a great weekend everyone and until next time. . .
Master your instincts!